This 1920’s Colonial Revival residence had been reduced to a shell and badly neglected by the previous owners. An extensive restoration introduced new, efficient systems and high levels of insulation. Additions utilized the same materials and details as the existing house to seamlessly accommodate new functions. The circulation was comprehensively replanned to improve the connection between rooms. The living spaces were reoriented to focus on natural light and views of the pond. The traditional interior detailing was restored and blended with a contemporary aesthetic so that the interiors are gracious yet relaxed and comfortable. The new and the old are elegantly integrated to unify the whole house.